Shiv Mantra (शिव मन्त्र): Means Lord Shiva is the Preceptor, Shiva is the god, Shiva is the friends of animals and Human beings, Shiva is the soul and Shiva is the living thing and nothing else is beyond Shiva(Shiv Mantra). For Sad guru Shiv is the form of that.
Therefore the completeness of Shiva is in his form only(Shiv Mantra). The adoration, accomplishment of Shiva can provide everything a person wants. All the desires can be fulfilled. Other gods are bound with limited power and can give boons according to their power only. But Lord Shiva is the only god who can give everything to us(Shiv Mantra). All the spells of this universe have come from the sound of his two sided drum and hence using those spells if Shiv Mantra Sadhana is completed, the success is sure.
Some of the selected and perfect spell accomplishments are described here under which can eradicate all the problems. This can be done during Pradosh lent, Maha Shivaratri or in the month of Sravan to get the boon of Lord Shiva(Shiv Mantra). Sadhanas are as under.
- Gaurishwar Sadhana- For the eradication of domestic fights, to get fortune and for the enhancement of beauty & prosperity.
- Indraswar Shiv Sadhana- For the removal of Dosha and the sins.
- Bhuteswar Shiv Sadhana- For the removal of tantric obstacles.
- Siddheswar Shiv Sadhana- For the fulfilment of desires.
- Brihaspatiswar Sadhana- For salvation, to see the Lord Shiva and for the blessings of guru.
- Pingleswar Shiv Sadhana- For the removal of physical ailments and diseases.
- Mahakaleswar Sadhana- For the victory over enemies and self protection.
- Pushpdanteswar Shiv Sadhana- For the success in work.
If for any reason you cannot do the Shiv Mantra Sadhana, chant the spells daily for 5 rosaries sitting on a white mat with Rudraksha rosary. You will be favoured by this act. You can get it done by a trust worthy Brahmin also.