8 Mukhi Rudraksha Brown Color with Certificate
- The result of the eight faced Rudraksha can be redoubled if used after proper purification and ritual. The person who wears 8 faced Rudraksha with full faith can get all sorts comforts and happiness. The wearer becomes successful in all respect.
- It this holy 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is used along with two mercury ball, it will make not only wise but also it will open the new door to the wealth and money.
- This sanctimonious Rudraksha can be used during the Mahadasha and Antardasha of Rahu. If the planet Rahu is afflicted by planets Saturn, Mars and Sun or combusted by Sun, the Aath Mukhi Rudraksha is a boon to neutralize the negative effect of the Rahu.
- It can accelerate the more beneficial result if the planet Rahu is posited in 3rd, 6th and 11th house. The eight faced Rudraksha can be used along with Gomedh to get more effective result. However, you should consult an astrologer before wearing Gomedh.
- Generally, it is recommended to wear on Monday. The Shivaratri is also a good day to wear this sacred bead. Rinse well with Ganga’s holy water early in the morning Put sandalwood paste and Tilak on the eight faced Rudraksha Offer white flowers to while performing Puja or rituals. The following mantra should be recited 108 times during Puja